From: "Jeremy Kaldobsky" <jer...@kaldobsky.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 2:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Castaways 1.0b thoughts and impressions.

Kelvin, Congratulations on beating mission 1!  I say mission 1, instead of
the game, because there is now a mission 2 that has been recently added,
with the release of version 1.3b.

I've had a few people suggest that the priority of taking flour to the
bakery should be raised, so that will be changed in the next version.  The
only reason, that I can think of, that your population stopped at 20, is
that you only have 5 houses.  Each house supports 4 people, and your people
will only get pregnant if there is available room in a house.  If you only
had 5 houses, the answer would be to build a few more.

Hopefully you will download, and try, the new version so that you can try
your luck at mission 2!  :D