hi there. i've just successfully completed the game. towards the end, when i
need to stock up on food items on the ship, i realise that the production of
food can never cope, simply because the peasants are prioritising on
stalking up the ship with food and and there is not enough man power for
other stuffs like transporting stuffs from place to place. i guess this is
meant to be, so i closed down the ship for a while and desinated more bakers
to bake as bread was a little low and the mill already has 5 weat wating and
i have got more than 80 flour. but somehow, the peasants are not wanting to
transport the flour to the bakery, even the bakers are helping with the
stalking up of the tavern, and grinding weat into flour. only when i shut
down all farms, then did the peasants started to deposit flour to the
bakery. luckily i was high on vegetables at that time and so i managed to
survived thought many were on the edge of starvation. oh i forgot to add,
they are all vegetarians!!! hahaha. so i'm not sure if the priorities of
peasants should be tweeked a little more towards moving flour to bakery
having more priority over making more flour because i have already have
loads of them. maybe there is a way to let the peasants know once i reach a
certain number of flour, they should stop producing more flour for the
moment and try to find some other important stuffs to do? oh and guess what!
i completed the game with only 20 population! because somehow, the females
stopped getting pregnant after population reached 20 i'm not sure why this
is happening as my fault is vegetarians. i've saved and reloaded save game
quite a number of times, so not sure if it has somehow messed up the saved
game data somewhat?

overall, i really think this is a really fantastic game and i'm looking
forward to more multi player options and capabilities. keep up the good work
man!!!