That's very true.  I guess that means people are slowly running out of new bugs
to report!  lol!

I'm still working on adding features, I'm debating, whether or not to include
new co op multiplayer features.  I won't want people to get bored while playing
co op, but I also need to be careful that I don't make it too easy to win, when
you have a bunch of friends helping you.  I was even toying around with a few
ways to make co op mode harder, though I should wait and hear what you guys
think of that idea.