From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ron Kolesar
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 9:50 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] thanks, people - Re: I'm Leaving the List

Thank you Charels for this letter that when out to the list.
I do check the messages out from time to time and you're right, Tom is a
nice person and a rare person to go out of his way to help another person
and another gamer sinc ehand to ear products are so few and in between.
There's only a handful of people who's willing to make products for our
enjoyment to begin with.
So it hurts us all when we lose someone who's willing to not only increase
his enjoyment in playing games and or a hand to ear flight simulator or a
sub simulator.
You hurt all of us who appreciate playing hand to ear games.
I thank you once again Jim for this letter.
Ron who's now roughly 80 to 85 percent backt o full health.