dark i agree you should come back .

lee

In a message dated 7/20/2011 2:18:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jer...@kaldobsky.com writes:

Dark, I  think you're misplacing blame on yourself.  I was following all of
the  posts during all of this mess, and I never thought your questions or
comments  played any part in how things turned out.  I Still! don't!  To me,
it was pretty clear that you were asking legitimate questions, and when you
 were given answers, you responded to them appropriately.  I never saw you
arguing, and I never saw you pushing your own opinions onto others.  The
Only! thing that someone could even possibly point out, is that you made a
comment that cross platform didn't seem like a good enough reason to stick to
 using C++.  Once you said your opinion, you simply left it at that.   I
think you should come back, and I'm sure my response will be followed by
others that are just as encouraging.

---
Gamers mailing list __  Gamers@audyssey.org
You can make changes or update your  subscription via the web,  at
All  messages are archived and can be searched and read  at
If you have any  questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send  E-mail to  gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.