Yep. The I means Interstate. So I90 would be Interstate 90.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] win trucker question

Hi Sid.

As I said I think the speed limit is always! 55, the area just means how many police are around and how likely you are to get caught, ---- you can tell this with the route selection at the start of the game.

I believe I 90 etc are the names of american roads.

In england we have motorways called things like the m25 and the A 1 depending upon what traffic they have, eg, a motorway is a large, multiple lanes road which goes a long distance, while an A road is one that many people use I believe, but I have no idea what the american letters and numbers mean, heck, sinse I don't drive myself I'm not 100 percent sure about the British ones ;D.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Siddhant Jain" <siddhan...@gmail.com>