Hi dark,

Well am playing this game and am liking it so far. I've played it before
many many years ago. It's changed quite a bit since then.
-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 26 July 2011 23:15
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] any good space games out there?

Unification wars and it's sister projects looked rather good, there's an
audiogames.net entry.

The thing that appealed to me there was that you had a story and missions
such as discovering alien ruins to do as you built your empire.

I must admit I got a litle narked at the pvp there, sinse even though I was
more interested in building my empire to complete the missions people just
attacked me so constantly that I could barely advanced (I completed the
tutorial but what it gave me was totally inadequate), but maybe you'll have
better luck.

there is also aterean, which has the virtue of being imho the least complex
and easiest to pick up space games, ddespite a rather complex tech tree and
very free range ship building.

Personally though, I just have never found a space game other than ce which
satisfied my desire to explore rather than fight other people, and yes, i
should get back to ce myself.

Beware the grue!

dark.