From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 28 July 2011 13:27
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] any good space games out there?

Hi Darren, which game?

If your playing unification wars, i'd be interested to know your thoughts,
sinse as I said I became quite discouraged with the game after a very
interesting start owing to the high pvp thing when i was trying to do
mission.

Aterean I tried for a while and did appreciate the mechanics, but I didn't
find there was really enough in the game to keep my interest over a long
period, but i'll freely admit pvp empire building stratogy type stuff isn't
my thing.

Actually i'd love a single player space empire game instead which was more
about reacting to new discoveries and such.

I thought aurora might foot the bill for that, but I just didn't know where
to start with that game betwene the inherent complexity, confusing tutorial
and even more confusing interface.

Beware the grue!