To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] any good space games out there?

Hi dark,
Am playing unification wars.

Well I've been attacked a couple times but not so much yet. It's pretty ok.

I've researched as far as space programme 1 which will give you 2000 new
planets every 18 hours or so. So that's pretty good. I think you'll only get smashed badly if you start the massive galaxy killing project. That ends the
game for everybody