It's not so much the missions I don't think it's more the projects. If you
look at the events page you'll see what I mean.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 28 July 2011 15:51
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] any good space games out there?

As far as I know, what I was attempting with projects were just things to
research and explore alien ruins sinse I found that interesting, not
attempting to blow up the galaxy, ---- imho a very bad rule indeed!

Again, this is why i'd much prefer unification wars to be single player
only, sinse I am really not interested in fighting other players just in
exploring the galaxy and the story.

Imho if the missions do have a progression from start to finish that
finishes the game, there should be the option to play single player instead.

beware the grue!