I don't have the link handy but it's got a page on audiogames.net, i suggest you check there.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "fred olver" <goodfo...@charter.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] any good space games out there?

So where is this unification wars?

Fred Olver

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 7:27 AM

Hi Darren, which game?

If your playing unification wars, i'd be interested to know your thoughts, sinse as I said I became quite discouraged with the game after a very interesting start owing to the high pvp thing when i was trying to do mission.

Aterean I tried for a while and did appreciate the mechanics, but I didn't find there was really enough in the game to keep my interest over a long period, but i'll freely admit pvp empire building stratogy type stuff isn't my thing.

Actually i'd love a single player space empire game instead which was more about reacting to new discoveries and such.

I thought aurora might foot the bill for that, but I just didn't know where to start with that game betwene the inherent complexity, confusing tutorial and even more confusing interface.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "darren harris" <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>