Nope. They didn't even have the chance to demand the shrubbery!
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I broke castaways, plus soldiers and knights

I'm guessing they were simply overwhelmed. Did you have the towers at a choke point in the terrain? I generally try to position my towers in places where the Goblins will have to funnel through narrow places between forests. In an unrelated question, before your knights were slaughtered by Goblins, did they say Ni? :)

I didn't just have soldiers. I had a
few nights as well. And yet I still lost both towers.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!