Tomes are copied by monks who work in the monastery.  I haven't figured out
the other stuff yet.

        Chris Bartlett

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Che
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 12:35 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Castaways questions

   Hey Jeremy, glad to see your making so much progress on the game.
   I downloaded the new version, which by the way says 1,9b on the website.
   I went through the read me and building guide, and even listened to
my  horrible SAPI voice re read how to play, but the read me mentions
the keystrokes for upgrading and sendin out a war party, but I don't see
any docs about what this entails, how you get tome's, what a war party
consists of,  etc.
   is there another doc file i'm missing somewhere?
   Just want to make sure I understand what the deal is before I start a
new game, given the massive amounts of time involved, especially
considering the scale of mission 2's map..
   if i missed an email to the list explaining this stuff, apologies for
that.
   later
che