To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 8:35 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Castaways questions

  Hey Jeremy, glad to see your making so much progress on the game.
  I downloaded the new version, which by the way says 1,9b on the website.
I went through the read me and building guide, and even listened to my horrible SAPI voice re read how to play, but the read me mentions the keystrokes for upgrading and sendin out a war party, but I don't see any docs about what this entails, how you get tome's, what a war party consists of, etc.
  is there another doc file i'm missing somewhere?
Just want to make sure I understand what the deal is before I start a new game, given the massive amounts of time involved, especially considering the scale of mission 2's map.. if i missed an email to the list explaining this stuff, apologies for that.
  later
che