Hi,

I have to agree with Darren on this one. While I myself do not use or
exactly need the graphics myself it doesn't seem like a very big deal
to turn them off if they are causing performance issues. I believe
that all the features should be enabled by default, and it is up to
the end user what he or she needs or doesn't need. As Darren pointed
out imagine if the graphics were on and the screen reader and Sapi
support was turned off by default. That would be a real problem for us
since we'd have to find someone sighted to turn it on. Why should we
do that to any possible partially sighted or sighted users that might
be using the game's onscreen graphics?

Cheers!