From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of alex wallis
Sent: 29 July 2011 12:49
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] castaways, noticeable performence issues when graphics
are on

Hi,
I just thought I would say in the latest castaway, there is a noticeable
slow down in the game tick sound on blazing when graphics are enabled.
I didn't even know there were graphics now in the game, I certainly
don't think they should be on by default, as most players on this list
are totally blind so its a bit pointless having them on by default it
uses resources.
though I certainly think having graphics is a good idea for any sighted
players out there.
I just thought I would let you know about the performence issue.