From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 2:53 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Troopanum to the insane power^^!

s!
p!
o!
i!
l!
e!
r!
for level 15:

Stay in the middle and just blow those blasted ships away when they're in
range.  The only time you should move away from the center is to pick up
special objects, them move right back to the center and wait for more ships
to blast.

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."