To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 5:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Troopanum to the insane power^^!

Hi Hayden,

Thanks. That answers my question. I've never beaten the second bonus
level on normal or higher so that's why I never have that many lives
going into a battle with Lord Vector. I don't do that well with the
bonus levels. The landing level is impossible for me as I always
crash, and the second bonus level overwelms me with supreme firepower.

Hi Thomas,
Well, it's impossible to get five lives on easy. On normal you get a fifth life from the second bonus level, and on insane you can even get a sixth if
you're good enough.

Best Regards,
Hayden