From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2011 11:17 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Troopanum to the insane power^^!

Hi Hayden,

Thanks. That answers my question. I've never beaten the second bonus
level on normal or higher so that's why I never have that many lives
going into a battle with Lord Vector. I don't do that well with the
bonus levels. The landing level is impossible for me as I always
crash, and the second bonus level overwelms me with supreme firepower.

> Hi Thomas,
> Well, it's impossible to get five lives on easy. On normal you get a fifth
> life from the second bonus level, and on insane you can even get a sixth
if
> you're good enough.
>
> Best Regards,
> Hayden