To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2011 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Troopanum to the insane power^^!

Hi,

Wow! I'm impressed. I have never had five lives at the end on easy let
alone normal. Here is to admitting I'm not a very good troopenum
player.

By the time Lord Vector comes I'm down to my last two lives, last
super laser, last portal, whatever. Everyone says hold onto your
special items until Vector comes, but I find if I don't use them I'll
never get through levels 13 through 15 alive. They are just to hard to
get through using the standard laser. At least for me.

I know David managed to get Vector the other night on normal, but only
because he had about five lives to juggle. I have never done that on normal,
though I've done it quite a few times on easy. The thing is that a lot of
the time you just have to follow Vector's ship...the bombs are way too hard
to actively try to avoid. I'd also recommend just plugging away...at that
point laser accuracy won't do ya much good.

Best Regards,
Hayden