From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 1:17 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] castaways version 1.4b, with Jaws support!

Hi Phil.

I'm afraid I don't agree. "you" meaning the group of castaways are on the
beach, but "you" the player are simply viewing the map and selecting a place

for the settlement, therefore the view starts with the curser at the most
logical place which is top left corner at A1.

Afterall, your people don't walk from a1 around the map as you move your
curser, it's just a review method, in fact the curser starts on a1 in
mission 2.

i'm afraid to me, siting the curser at J15 or somewhere on water would just
make for needless confusion of new players of the game, and also make less
clear the relationship the curser viewing the map has to the people your
controlling.

Beware the grue!

-----
No virus found in this message.