Hi Phil,

That's a good point. They definitely can't drink the sea water unless
they filter the sault out of it by boiling it and collecting the water
in a separate barrel. So finding lakes, streams, or boiling the sea
water would be necessary for the survival of the castaways. I'd
personally like to see this finding water task added to the castaways
list of jobs. It makes more sense than making wine.

Cheers!