To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 8:19 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] custaways light lunch survival game

A simple little game I'm having fun trying out...following is the configuration
starter: anything other than strong start
1st perk: anything other than union smasher
second perk: any thing other than strong swimmer and pack rack
fault: light lunch
difficulty: hard
mission 1, default map.
How many people can survive to have their meal at this initial stage and not die of starvation?

锦发/Steady Goh