Skype: joport3
Twitter: www.twitter.com/goncalvesjorge
Webpage: www.jorgegoncalves.com

On 8/8/2011 6:16 PM, Bryan Peterson wrote:
It's actually Castaways, not Custaways.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jorge Gonçalves" <jopo...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] custaways

Hello friends. I was out of the list for some time because i was mooving
for a new country and didn't follow the news.
I was searching for this custaways but didn't find anything.
Can you please tell me what is this game about. Is it something new?
Many thanks!
Cheers,
Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com