Hi Dark, I think so too that's why I chose light lunch. On hard difficulty before my tavern is up, some of them are already starving. That's how I came out with that little survival game. One of these days I will try to carry on with the game with those 5 survivals and see how far I can go. then I have to get my population back up...pragnent can't work means left with 4 or maybe 3 working...food, resources, and defence also have to be up early because goblins are much faster...hmm...how am I going to get through this?!! haha!

锦发/Steady Goh
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 12:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] custaways light lunch survival game

Hi steady.

I've actually found light lunch to be one of the least bad faults, sinse it only means people are hungry at the start and once you've got your farms and fishing going your pretty much set.

i usually build a vedge farm before the quarry and sawmill, and that seems to solve the problem very well.

in general I think light lunch is the easy option where faults are concerned, sinse it has even less effect on the hole game than dogfood.

compared to vegitarian, cosy or all thumbs, starting a litle hungry isn't too bad at all.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steady Goh" <stea...@gmail.com>