Hello friends. I was out of the list for some time because i was mooving for a new country and didn't follow the news.
I was searching for this custaways but didn't find anything.
Can you please tell me what is this game about. Is it something new?
Many thanks!
Cheers,
Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com