Jorge, castaways is a strategy game where you build up a settlement and manage
your population so they don't starve to death or get killed by enemies.  The
game can be found on this website:
www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/
Unlike sound RTS, this game focuses more on macro management instead of micro
management.  You don't control your individual people, but rather assign tasks
and your people perform them more like how things work in real life.  In real
life leader would decide what projects needed to be done, but he wouldn't go up
to each individual person and command them to do each thing.  It's a different
way of playing a game than you usually find, so some people will like it, and
others won't.
Nocturnus created an audio walkthrough that should be very helpful to new
players.  It is worth taking a listen to.
www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/nocturnus/castaways.mp3