Hmm.
Maybe higher morale?  Maybe they work faster for a bit?
Christina

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremy Kaldobsky" <jer...@kaldobsky.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] discoveries in castaways

Well I'm not sure about exponentially increasing the efficiency, though that
might actually be the right thing to do, I do!
realize that I must boost the wine in some way.  Hardly anyone bothers to
produce it, and I know I don't even bother with it
when I play.  I needs to extra benefit besides the normal food energy, but I
just don't know what that should be.