how I wish i can find such short cuts in real live. A job that others take for hours and still in testing stage and i only take two minutes to complete. haha! But for gaming, i will still take the normal route even when I know there is this way to complete the mission.
锦发/Steady Goh
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 10:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] discoveries in castaways

That's a really good idea for mission 2! I'll have to try that myself next time I play it. It seems like a great way to attack early and destroy them before they have time to even build their settlement! lol.

Oh...I think that explains why at the
beginning, my doctor and cook is just doing part time job
but towards the end I have 2 or 3 patients queueing and
waiting and the cook almost have to be full time there.
Kelvin, I like your suggestion but think I'm gonna hate you
for suggesting that. haha!

Since the subject here is discoverys I do have 1 just for
fun. I always like to think of different possibilities and
try out different ways of doing something. In mission 2, I
set my starter to defender and created a war tent right at
the start. You should know what to do next. It also does
work on hard difficulty.

锦发/Steady Goh