To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] discoveries in castaways

Well I'm not sure about exponentially increasing the efficiency, though that might actually be the right thing to do, I do! realize that I must boost the wine in some way. Hardly anyone bothers to produce it, and I know I don't even bother with it when I play. I needs to extra benefit besides the normal food energy, but I just don't know what that should be.