Hi Bryan,

Right. I don't know how many people on this list have been around
firearms, but something like the Shotgun, for example, sounds like a
Mossberg 12-gauge at a distance. The pistol sounds like a Remington
.38 Special from a distance. So the sounds are correct depending on if
we are talking about a close up or far away perspective.One reason I
purchased these sounds is because they are fairly authentic if we are
talking about hearing the gunshots from a distance like down range
rather than right up close.

Plus as has already been mentioned before Greek temples used wooden
doors not stone doors. I think people's perspective that the doors
should be stone is based on perhaps older cultures like the Egyptians
who use to seal their tombs with huge granet doors or stones that had
to be pushed or cut out of the way to gain entry. So from a historical
argument I would probably use stone doors if this were Egypt, but it
isn't exactly historical to use stone doors in a Greek temple or tomb
built better than a thousand or more years later in history.

Cheers!