Good for you! Lol
!

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 1:13 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota beta 22 thoughts

Hi Darren,

That's precisely how I'm handling the situation. I'll listen to criticism,
suggestions, etc if they are valid, but as far as I'm concerned beyond bug
reports and adding new levels etc this game is done. I'm not spending hours
debating weather the doors should be stone or wood or weather or not the
beta 18 weapons sound better than the beta 2x weapons. I frankly don't care
about that any more. I'm beyond that point and am working on release
candidate 1, RC1, which means at this point I've frozen the source at beta
22 and the only changes now are bug fixes and new levels from here on out.
The time for suggestions, complaints, and debating is over. I'm working on a
90 day schedule to release this game in time for the Christmas holidays.
Plus at the same time I'm working on MOTA 3D which is the same game from an
FPS perspective. I simply don't have the time to hash every detail out with
everyone who has an opinion.

Cheers!

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6382 (20110816) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6382 (20110816) information _____________