Hi Darren,

That's precisely how I'm handling the situation. I'll listen to
criticism, suggestions, etc if they are valid, but as far as I'm
concerned beyond bug reports and adding new levels etc this game is
done. I'm not spending hours debating weather the doors should be
stone or wood or weather or not the beta 18 weapons sound better than
the beta 2x weapons. I frankly don't care about that any more. I'm
beyond that point and am working on release candidate 1, RC1, which
means at this point I've frozen the source at beta 22 and the only
changes now are bug fixes and new levels from here on out. The time
for suggestions, complaints, and debating is over. I'm working on a 90
day schedule to release this game in time for the Christmas holidays.
Plus at the same time I'm working on MOTA 3D which is the same game
from an FPS perspective. I simply don't have the time to hash every
detail out with everyone who has an opinion.

Cheers!