Hi Bryan,

Perhaps, but its the principle of the thing. Nobody wants to just
except the game as it was intended to be designed. MOTA players are
under the impression USA Games is like Subway "we do it your way"
which isn't what we had in mind here. Although, I have plenty of web
space right now imagine if I released voice packs, sound packs, etc
for each and every single game I ever create. Its going to end up
costing me extra web space and download bandwidth to support what I
consider non-essential junk. I'd prefer people to just accept the
changes as they are and stop requesting sound packs for this, that,
and the other thing because people just can't be satisfied with the
product I'm creating as is. They don't think about how much extra
time, effort, web space, etc is required to support their own
individual idea of how the game should be. More over they forget I'm
in charge of deciding such things and I have personal reasons for
doing what I do to.

Cheers!