hi here is what to do. 1. Put in the windows xp cd hold down shift to prevent the autorun program from running. 2. Go to c\windows\inf folder. Press the letters s A p you will hear sapi5.inf. 3. Press the applications key and arrow down to install you will hear the dialog, file sapi.dl is needed come up. 4. Tab to the browse button and select the cd drive you have the disc in and select the folder x86 and tab to open and then tab to ok and that will coppy the files and fix everything. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com> To: <birdlover2...@hotmail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 7:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Question about Deluserlex on Jim's site?

Hi Alfredo,

Sounds like your Sapi control panel entries are messed up. On Windows
XP there is a program you can run to repair the control panel entries,
but  I've for gotten it since I am running Windows 7, and the repair
tool no longer ships with Sapi 5.4. I'm pretty sure Jim Kitchen knows
since he uses Sapi in most of his games.