From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 4:21 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] aprone's games

John, you are right that I should probably go back and remove the "beta"
status from those games.  I guess for all of them, I hoped I'd eventually go
back and add more to them, although realistically that doesn't seem like
it's going to happen.  I keep pushing forward with new stuff, so I don't
have time to revisit the older games.  If you've edited that file, I'd be
happy to use it.

> Hi all, and Aprone in particular,
>     I've been playing through all of these
> games as they've come out, and I was wondering if you ever
> intend to officially remove them from beta. Lunimals in
> particular, is (in my opinion) totally complete, and I'd
> like to see the beta flag removed. Also, towers of war
> hasn't been updated in a while, and (again in my opinion) is
> complete. Regarding the latter, it really wouldn't take that
> much to change the welcome audio to no longer state the game
> in is beta. I'm not aware of the programming and version
> information behind the scenes, but if you like, I can send
> you the updated file.

-----
No virus found in this message.