It is nice knowing that Castaways is now officially out of beta.  I still have
plans to add more to the game, so hopefully people don't assume I am done
working on it.

My next plan is to take Lunimals out of beta, which will involve a few little
bug fixes that I wrote down but never went back to do.

Towers of war is also on my list, and it will include several fairly major code
changes based on things I've learned to do differently since making that first
audio game of mine.  I've also been told that the updater and high score list
for that game have stopped working, so I'll convert them over to using the new
server that castaways runs on.  It should make it stable, and we might even get
more people playing the game again.

Temporal might not actually come out of beta anytime soon since I was in the
process off adding the super complicated mission 3 when I set the project
aside.  The boss at the end of mission 3 proved to be too much for me to code
at the time, and in working on him I had to change around all of the code which
handles the time travel.  With that code hanging in limbo, I can't even
recompile it to remove the beta status without spending loads of time either
finishing the Mission 3 time traveling code, or changing everything back to how
it was before Mission 3.  Ugh.

And I've also started on a new game, though I have done very little on it since
I started adding the new multiplayer content to Castaways.  I can't seem to
stop myself from playing castaways haha!  I honestly am having a lot of fun
working together with people online.  That new merchant cart and war tent has
added a lot more fun to the game.