John, you are right that I should probably go back and remove the "beta" status
from those games.  I guess for all of them, I hoped I'd eventually go back and
add more to them, although realistically that doesn't seem like it's going to
happen.  I keep pushing forward with new stuff, so I don't have time to revisit
the older games.  If you've edited that file, I'd be happy to use it.