sheesh people, who cares if it's beta? I've seen software stay in beta for years! some has never come out of beta. Does it really matter all that much to you guys? man people complain about the silliest and least trivial things ever on this list.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] aprone's games

Hi aprone.

I'd personally like to see this removed as well, sinse it can put people off, the "rough beta" message in lunimals for instance is rather a joke, and afterall just because you remove the word "beta" from thee game and state it as a full version, that's no reason not! to go back and do more stuff on it later.

Entombed had about 8 different versions after the full version was released, adding everything from new jobs to fixes, and look at all the full games that needed windows 7 or 64 byt upgrades.

Beware the grue!