Hi.

sounds great all round.

Temporal I'm having trouble with thus far, sinse for someoen with a very bad sense of space the maps are proving difficult even in mission 1. i'm waiting until I get back to my flat and can at least make some use of the simple graphical map to give me an overview.

Out of interest as far as towers of war goes, any chance of a map and/or mission creator?

While the maps that are there are fun, there are certainly others that could be added giving different stratogies in placement of towers.

Also sinse each enemy is just a movement sound, a name file and values for speed, hp, and bounty, if there was some sort of wizard, user created missions might be nice too.

Heck, even comedy ones could be added, imagine having to fire down the dreadful bagpipers of deatth or the shopping trollies from hell! ;D.

Beware the grue!