Hi John,

It looks like you were still writing too quickly as you missed a few
letter o's in your message. Instead of writing "too true" you wrote
"to true,"and wrote "to quickly" instead of "too qquickly." Both of
witch are gramatically incorrect. English lesson 101. Use too, t o o,
when expressing more of or more than or includes something else.

Cheers!