Hi, good guess, but that's way too complicated. Actually what I did was set the recorder to record all output from the sound card. This includes wave output, and mic output and line in output. In my recording game situation, only wave and microphone were needed. This way it's just one single recording and it already has my voice in it as I play. Far simpler than how you described it. *smile*.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions