Hi Charles,

Yes, in deed. That's replay value at its best. What I hate more than
anything else is to buy a game and complete it on every difficulty
level in a single sitting. Generally an ideal game would take days
maybe a week or more to complete.

When I just started playing Shades of Doom I failed many many times
before I completed the game. I think I played the game practically for
a month straight before I beat it on the "can I play daddy" level.
Once I did, though, I found it was slightly easier to do it again and
again. Once I was sure I could successfully complete that level I
tried the "don't hurt me" level as it was slightly more challenging
and so on. I just didn't give up, call it impossible, and quit. I
stuck to it until I finally managed to beat all five difficulty
levels. Very few audio games have challenged me as much as Shades of
Doom which is why I have a lot of respect for GMA's titles.

Cheers!