From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 6:09 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] shades of doom recordings

Hi, good guess, but that's way too complicated. Actually what I did was
set the recorder to record all output from the sound card. This includes
wave output, and mic output and line in output. In my recording game
situation, only wave and microphone were needed. This way it's just one
single recording and it already has my voice in it as I play. Far
simpler than how you described it. *smile*.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions

-----
No virus found in this message.