Hi daren,
I am now really considering the I phone, as I found out about several cases you can get for the I phone that come with built in blutooth qwerty keyboards, from reading reviews, they all sound like they have advantages and disadvantages over each other. do you think using one of these cases would make game play easier? the reason I really didn't want an I phone was because of the touch screen, but it looks like this issue is at least partly solved. have you or anyone else reading this had experience of these combined case keyboards?