well then I think at least for the future we will have to muck with old sim2 phones though its like we are running dos and not windows or something.
who knows.
At 11:17 p.m. 15/09/2011, you wrote:
Hi sean,
I did a bit of googling last night, and ran across stem stumpers, which is available for I phone and android, but to date that is the only game for android I have come across, and it doesn't even sound two exciting.

you are right about symbian being discontinued in favour of windows phone 7, and although I just got a nokia e7 to try it out, I am beginning to feel its more hastle than its worth, as the keyboard part just isn't well designed, its so easy to knock the touch screen with your hand while texting. and although with mobile speak this isn't a huge problem, I do find the home screens on symbian 3 pathetic, only being able to have 4 shortcuts per screen is just stupid, and both mobile speak and talks don't read all icons on the home screen, plus interacting with a phone switchboard system isn't very easy, especially selecting numbers on the touch screen. although I could open the phone to physically dial in the numbers once on the phone I don't see why I should have to.

the I phone is tempting, but I don't like the voices I have heard so far on it, and although I guess I could get a blutooth keyboard, its just more equipment to lug around, and I would need to keep it charged up. plus I couldn't easily stand around in a public place and text with it like I could do with a phone that has a physical keyboard, as I would have to have the I phone in one hand, and keyboard in another. unfortunately I think its unlikely the I phone will ever get a physical keyboard, given that steve jobs hates physical buttons, and feels that devices should be asthetically pleasing and easy for the sighted world to use.