I haven't even heard of them up until this message so I would be interested
to know purely for interest sake.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of alex wallis
Sent: 16 September 2011 19:40
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] accessible games for android

Hi daren,
I am now really considering the I phone, as I found out about several
cases you can get for the I phone that come with built in blutooth
qwerty keyboards,
from reading reviews, they all sound like they have advantages and
disadvantages over each other.
do you think using one of these cases would make game play easier? the
reason I really didn't want an I phone was because of the touch screen,
but it looks like this issue is at least partly solved.
have you or anyone else reading this had experience of these combined
case keyboards?