Hi Allen,

Genesis 3D requires a fair amount of programming to use. If I do
decide to release it to third-party developers it will likely use a
scripting language like Angelscript to script the engine for game x.
However, at the moment Genesis 3D is a static library, a dll file,
that is incorperated into a standard Visual C++ project which contains
core functions and classes required for a game such as handling audio,
input, networking, etc. Unless a person knows Angelscript--which BGT
uses--or C++ they aren't going to be able to use it.

That said, I'm always looking for suggestions or ideas to make the
engine more user friendly. For instance, I've thought about porting it
to Python which would make it much simpler to use since Python is
rapidly replacing Visual Basic as a beginner level programming
language. another option is to make a managed .NET library so it culd
be used by VB .Net and C# .NET developers. Any thoughts, suggestions,
etc here are welcome.

HTH