Hi,

I take your point, but this is a little different situation than
normally would be the case. I have two games on back order, and I felt
it would be advisable to tell the community what I'm doing in advance.
the last thing I wanted was to push out a new game, and have my
inboxes flooded with why wasn't I working on MOTA or Raceway instead
etc. Answer was I wanted to do something special for Halloween.
However, as I didn't have time for any games this month its a bit of a
mute point.