Hi Bryan,

Right. I could release it to the general public, but I think BGT
already does everything G3D can do and more. BGT is very simple to
use, uses a scripting language, where Genesis 3D still requires you to
actually include it into a Visual C++ project. I could change this
behavior by creating a scripted engine too, but what's the point?

I think what I should probably do is complete the .NET version of the
engine and sell that to the consumers rather than the C++ version. The
reason I say that is because it is a managed .NET API/library and can
easily be plugged into a VB .Net or C# .Net application. I know there
are some game developers like Ken interested in going VB .Net, and
having VB .Net with Genesis 3D would be a great combo. It would be as
simple to use as BGT and allow VB 6 developers the ability to upgrade
their existing code and games to VB .Net 2010. What's your thoughts on
this?

Cheers!